Terms and Conditions
Table of Contents
- I. Scope
- II. Conclusion of contract
- III. Right of withdrawal
- IV. Payment terms
- V. Contractual term and termination in the case of continuing obligations
- VI. Changes to the GTC or our services
- VII. Data protection
- VIII. Customer Service
- IX. Consumer Arbitration Board
- X. Online dispute resolution
- XI. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The following General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as T&C) apply to all contracts concluded via our Internet presence between you as our customer and us.
Hartmann IT Solutions GmbH
Managing Director: Alexander Hartmann
Phone: +49 941 46391510
Email address: [email protected]
Register court: Amtsgericht Regensburg
Register number: HRB 18072
II. Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation and advertising of products on our website does not itself constitute a binding offer to conclude a contract, but only the invitation to submit such an offer (application).
(2) You can submit your offer via the online ordering facility provided on our website. The GTC become part of the contract if we refer you to the GTC when concluding the contract, give you the opportunity to take note of their content and you agree to the validity of the GTC.
(3) The conclusion of the contract via the online ordering option of our Internet presence takes place in the following steps:
(a) You can select the products offered on our Internet presence and place them in the electronic shopping cart. Before sending the order, you can view and change the contents of the shopping cart at any time. You can correct your entries using the usual mouse and keyboard functions as well as the back function of your internet browser before completing the ordering process by clicking on the Kostenpflichtig bestellen button. You can identify any input errors by carefully reading the information displayed via your Internet browser and by carefully checking the data you have entered. If necessary, you can also use the enlargement function (magnifying glass function) of your Internet browser for this purpose. You can also terminate the ordering process at any time by closing the window of your Internet browser.
(b) By submitting an order via the online ordering option of our website by clicking the button 'Kostenpflichtig bestellen', you place a legally binding order for the products in the shopping cart. However, this request can only be submitted and transmitted if you have previously accepted these GTC by selecting the appropriate checkbox.
(c) We will confirm receipt of your order immediately by e-mail. In this e-mail, your order will be listed again. You can print this out using the print function. This automatic confirmation of receipt merely documents that we have received your order; it does not yet constitute acceptance of your application, unless we expressly declare acceptance therein at the same time as confirming receipt.
(d) You shall be bound by the order for a period of 7 days after placing the order; your right to revoke your order, if any, shall remain unaffected.
(e) The contract shall not be concluded until we have declared acceptance of your application. This declaration is usually made with a separate e-mail (order confirmation).
(4) In our e-mail confirming receipt or order or in a separate e-mail, we will send you the text of the contract on a durable medium, for example as an e-mail or paper printout (contract confirmation). The contract text consists of your order, our terms and conditions and the order confirmation.
(5) The contract text will be stored by us in compliance with data protection. Apart from the above sending, we keep the text of the contract is not accessible to you.
(6) The contract shall be concluded in the German language.
(7) If you have provided your email address as part of the ordering process, or indeed as part of any other enquiry, it is your responsibility to ensure that the email address you have provided exists, is correct and that you are able to receive emails at that email address from us or from any third party contracted by us to process your order. Automatic SPAM filters are to be configured or monitored accordingly.
(8) You agree to an invoice transmitted electronically.
(9) All prices stated on our website are total prices including VAT and other price components plus shipping and handling.
III. Right of withdrawal
(1) If you are a consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity, you are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory regulations. Further information on the right of withdrawal can be found in our cancellation policy.
(2) A self-collection of your ordered goods is not possible.
IV. Payment termsWe offer the following methods of payment:
(1) Payment processing via the payment service provider PayPal: We offer you the following options for payment processing via the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as PayPal):
(2) Payment processing via the payment service provider Stripe: We offer the following payment processing options via the payment service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd, 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, Ireland (hereinafter referred to as Stripe):
Stripe credit card: If you select this payment method, the invoice amount is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract, unless we have made a different agreement with you. Once the payment instruction has been confirmed and you have legitimized yourself as the credit card holder, the transaction is initiated and carried out by your credit card company. Your credit card will be charged in the process. Stripe reserves the right to run a credit check and decline this payment method if the credit check is negative.
(4) CoinPayments Inc.: Cryptocurrency Payment Provider - UAB Star Ventures, Kalvarijų g. 125, LT-08221 Vilnius, Lithuania
(5) CoinGate: Cryptocurrency Payment Provider - UAB Decentralized, A. Goštauto g. 8, LT-01108 Vilnius, Lithuania
(6) You may change the payment method stored in your user account at any time.
V. Contractual term and termination in the case of continuing obligations
(1) If we provide services within the framework of continuing obligations, you will find the information on the contract period and contract termination in the service description for our service. You can also find the respective termination modalities, in particular notice periods, in the service description.
(2) In all cases, the right to extraordinary termination for cause remains unaffected. Good cause exists if the terminating party, taking into account all circumstances of the individual case and weighing the interests of both parties, cannot reasonably be expected to continue the contractual relationship until the agreed termination or until the expiry of a notice period. For the termination, the right of extraordinary termination remains unaffected.
(3) For the termination, the text form applies. The termination can therefore, for example, by fax, e-mail or in writing.
VI. Changes to the GTC or our services
(1) We reserve the right to change our T&Cs or our services,
(a) if our T&Cs or our services have to be adapted to the applicable law, in particular in the event of a change in the legal situation, developments in case law or if we have to comply with a judicial or official decision,
(b) if technical or procedural changes that do not have a material impact on you make it necessary to change the T&Cs or our services,
(c) if we offer new or additional services that must be included in the T&Cs and this does not adversely affect the contractual relationship we have with you, or
(d) if the changes to our T&Cs or our services are merely legally advantageous to you.
(2) You will be notified of any changes in writing, by fax or by email. If you do not object to this change within six (6) weeks after receipt of the notification, the changes shall be deemed accepted by you. You will be informed separately of the right to object and the legal consequences of silence.
(3) Your rights regarding the termination of the contractual relationship with us remain unaffected.
VII. Data protection
VIII. Customer Service
For questions, complaints or claims, you can reach us by phone at +4994146391510 and by email at [email protected].
IX. Consumer Arbitration Board
We are not willing and not obliged to participate in any dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
X. Online dispute resolution
The EU Commission has set up an internet platform for the online settlement of disputes (ODR platform) between entrepreneurs and consumers. The ODR platform can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
XI. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Statutory provisions on the restriction of the choice of law and on the applicability of mandatory provisions, in particular of the state in which you as a consumer have your habitual residence, shall remain unaffected.
(2) If you as a customer are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between you and us is our registered office. Otherwise, the applicable statutory provisions shall apply to the local and international jurisdiction.
Click the following button to download this document as a PDF file. If you do not have a device that can read PDFs by default, you can download a free program to read PDFs here: PDFCreator.